Development partners support and strengthen the government in leading The National Movement on Acceleration of Nutrition Improvement, especially in the areas of planning, development, and policies implementation by developing improved models. Development partners led by UNICEF and the World Bank as their vice.
Kegiatan Angota Donor & UN System
- United Nations Children’s Fund (UNICEF) (lead)
- World Bank (co-lead)
- World Health Organization (WHO)
- Food and Agriculture Organization (FAO)
- World Food Programme (WFP)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade (DFAT) – Australia
- Deutsche Gesellschaft für Internationale Zusammenarbeit (GIZ)
- United States Agency for International Development (USAID)
- Department of Foreign Affairs and International Trade (DFAIT) – Canada
- Government of Netherland
- International Fund for Agricultural Development (IFAD)
Some of the activities carried out by development partners include:
- Providing technical assistance for developing guidelines, handbooks and modules for the implementation of stunting reduction.
- Conduct training for health and non-health workers.
- Conduct studies, surveys, and policy reviews related to nutrition improvement acceleration